Monday, September 21, 2009

More Storage!!

So one of the other things that we got from the registry event was a space saver for over the toilet.  We have a medicine cabinet but it's not nearly big enough to store anything and the other little cabinet we have is hardly big enough for my hairdryer and curling iron.

Now, since our apartment has a both a full and half bath you would think that we would each have our own bathroom and that space wouldn't really be an issue.  Well... six months ago you would have been right.  However, our wonderful five year old kitty has been having allergy issues and we've had to keep her in one of the two bathrooms on and off so that she actually uses her litter box.  It's definitely not her fault, she's just been really uncomfy and we were trying to help her.

Anyway..... the space saver came today (since it had to be shipped from another store) and I put it together this afternoon.  I only screwed up once, but I fixed it, and now we have more storage!!  And our bathroom counter won't be cluttered with all of my morning get-ready stuff!!  Here it is.....


3 comments:

Veronica M. D. said...

What are the cute little decorations on the shelf? They look cute from far away!

Jenna said...

Actually they're little jar candles with purple ribbons that we got as favors from my cousin's wedding. I thought the shelf looked pointless empty so I moved them there.

Elizabeth said...

Oooh - yeah... nice candles :o)