Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm Still Here!!!

It goes without saying that much has happened since I last wrote…

The holidays were great - even though they flew by. We had lots of fun times spent with both our families and it was a great official “First Christmas” for us.

Not much progress has been made on our house hunting though, simply because the holidays didn’t allow us much extra time. However, we did make a trip to the bank for pre-approval and one weekend we drove by 20 houses on Saturday and 18 houses on Sunday. We ended up knocking several off the list simply because of location or lack of curb appeal which was good considering our list is at 250 and growing…

These next weekends are reserved for not only driving by more houses, but going to see the inside of some so we can start considering our possibilities. We have until April 30 to close, but we’d rather not cut it close and we’re both pretty much fed up with all of the “stuff” that’s piling up in our apartment.

Hopefully it won’t be almost 2 months before another post. The more I post the more free time I have, and the more exciting stuff that’s happening!!

No comments: